Description: If you wanna take any Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, MPG, WMV, MTS, MXF, WebM, Flash video with for entertainment during your traveling, pavtube will give you the solution. The following article will show you how to convert all HD Videos and Movies onto Surface RT/Pro.
However, Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate can provide you a solution to watch them on Surface RT/Pro. It is a integrated program bundled of BDMagic, DVDAid, Video Converter. And it will help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, MPG, WMV, MTS, MXF, WebM, Flash video to video/audio in any formats you wanna enjoy on your portable device. Besides you will enjoy converted movies without any audio and video out of synchronism issue and a faster conversion speed with CUDA Acceleration.
- Top 5 Best Video Converter Ultimate Programs Reviewed
- Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, A faster Converter than Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Do not hesitate. We have 2013 Summer Holiday Sales and you can get 20% off for this Video Converter Ultimate. What's more, another extra 5% off discount can be got by face book, which means you will get 25% off. Now just go to download and install the Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to enjoy it. The following guide will show you how to convert Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, Flash onto Surface RT/Pro.
1. When launched it, let's load the original files (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, Flash videos, etc)
2. Having loaded original files, you are allowed to select Subtitles, Forced subtitles and Audio according to your own requirements. However, If original video has no subtitles and you cannot read it exactly, "Subtitle" option under "Video Editor" menu allows you to add download subtitle files (*.srt, *.ass,*.ssa) to converted videos.
3. Click "Format" menu to choose the output video format for Surface RT/Pro. Let's click "Windows" option to find "Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)"
4. Click "Settings" button, which allows adjusting parameters for output video and audio, such as codec, bitrate, size (pix) and so on. Besides, keeping the original default setting can provide you a high-quality output video too.
5. Just click "Convert" button to start conversion. After completed, click "Open" button to find the converted files.
How to transfer converted video in PC to Surface RT/Pro, pls refer to Full Guide.