Description: If you want to transcode/copy M2TS files from Blu-ray to MP4, and retain Multiple audio and subtitle tracks at the same time, you've come to the right place. The following article will show you how to transcode Blu-ray M2TS to MP4 with multiple audio and subtitle tracks.
In this day and age, portable device like iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Tab 2/Tab 3, Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Kindle Fire HD, HTC One, Surface RT and Pro etc. has become a necessary part of life because it brings you the convenience for having entertainment wherever you are. Blu-ray fans may have a headache problem that they cannot play their favorite blu-ray movies on it. So you may want to convert Blu-ray M2TS to MP4 because it is known that MP4 is compatible to iPad, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV etc. Now you need a software to get it done. Much software can work for you, such as Free Blu-ray Ripper, Video Converter Ultimate.
But what I want to recommend is Pavtube ByteCopy, because it is not only capable of helping you to transcode Blu-ray discs to various output formats, but also it can transcode Blu-ray to MP4 with multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Suppose you are good at both English and Francia, and want to preserve both of them from original Blu-ray discs when converting, that is what Pavtube ByteCoy can do for you. And you can select the audio you want when enjoying movies.
- Note: If you are running a Mac, please go to Pavtube Bytecopy for Mac.
Now let's download and install the software and follow the guide to see how it convert M2TS from BD to MP4 with multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Just refer to below details.
Step 1. Launch it and click "" to load Blu-ray discs.
Step 2. Click "Format" to find "Multi-track Video" catalogue, select "Multi-track MP4 (*.mp4)" as output format.
With output default "Settings" you can get all audio tracks preserved. In addition, if you want more customization, you can also uncheck the audio tracks you do not need to output. Just find "Audio" under "Settings" button, then uncheck the undesired audio.
Step 3. Click "Convert" to start conversion, when completed, click "Open" to find the generated MP4 files.
Obviously, it is easy to use software without any audio and video out of sync issue. You may wonder what else this software can do for you. Of course, it combines all features in Blu-ray/DVD Ripper, including various output formats selection, editing options support. Worthy to point out that it also supports lossless quality output. Please see following introductions:
1. Directly Copy supports lossless blu-ray M2TS backup from original BD with multiple audio tracks preserved. If you want to backup main movies of your BD for further playback or editing, Directly Copy fits you best.
2. Another way to to save lossless files: go to "Multi-track Video" catalogue to find "Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)", which support saving lossless MKV files with all multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Go to learn more about complete lossless Blu-ray to MKV backup and retain Multiple audio tracks and subtitle streams.
- How to Backup Blu-ray Movies from Disc to Disc as a Replica?
- Backup Rented Blu-ray from Amazon, NetFlix, RedBox on NAS Device
- Watch 2D/3D Blu-ray Movies on 3D LG TV in side-by-side 3D MP4/MKV formats
- How to Speam Blu-ray to WD MyCloud With the Best Video Quality
- Rip/Backup Blu-ray to Laptop to Watch Without External Player