Want to put and play Blu-ray movies on your Windows or Android or IOS devices? Pavtube BDMagic is highly recommended as one of the best BD/DVD disc handling tools on the market, integrates disc backing up and ripping skills to make it standout.
On one side, the best Blu-ray Ripper is capable of 1:1 copying BD/DVD Disc content to local computer or external hard drive in original file structure with all subtitle tracks and audio streams preserved.
Meanwhile, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper rips/converts 3D Blu-ray discs, 2D Blu-ray discs, and standard DVDs to your desired HD and SD media formats, so that you are able to transfer/play/watch the copied and ripped BD/DVD movies on your devices and upload Blu-ray DVD to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook or other websites for sharing.
Plus, Pavtube application takes advantage of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD APP technology, and the conversion speed can be increased up to 6 times faster than ever before. Moreover, Pavtube programs support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitles into video and merge into one file for output.
Operating System: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
Directly Copy M2TS file from Blu-ray Disc to hard drive without extras
With the help of Pavtube BD Ripper, you can save 100% intact M2TS main movie from your Blu-ray Disc without any quality loss to get perfect backup from BD 50 to BD 50 or BD 25 to BD 25.
Rip Blu-ray/DVD movies from different sources
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper can load BD/DVD movie from disc driver, also can import BD/DVD disc content from BD/DVD folder and IFO/ISO image file copied on computer.
Rip/convert Blu-ray/DVD to a wide range of file types for multimedia devices, media players, and video editing software
Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Android MP4, convert Blu-ray/DVD to MKV, and transcode BD/DVD to AVI and many other HD and SD file formats. Plus, the best BD ripper is capable of ripping BD/DVD movies to various video formats compatible with smartphone (iPhone 4/4S/5, Samsung Galaxy S4/Galaxy Note 2, HTC Desire HD, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Nokia Lumia 720/920, Motorola Droid), mobile tablet (iPad 4, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7/10, Amazon Kindle Fire/ Fire HD, Surface RT, Fuhu Nabi 2 ), HD Media Player (PS3/PSP, Xbox, Dune HD player, WD TV Live, etc), and video editing software (Window Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid, Pinnacle Studio and more).
6X faster conversion speed
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper takes full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to largely accelerate conversion speed. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion. NOTE: To use GPU computing feature, a CUDA-compatible NVIDIA graphics card or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology must be installed. The CUDA and AMD APP acceleration both work only when creating H.264 encoded video files.
Rename output file to display on PowerDVD
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper names output file after movie title and the single movie file can easily be renamed and located to a folder PowerDVD can see and play.
Newest device profile included and configure output settings optionally
Pavtube BD Ripper frequently updates profile list to include newly released mobile devices. Moreover, This application allows users to customize the final output video quality by adjusting video and audio settings, including video codec, aspect ratio, frame rate, bitrate, audio codec, sample rate, and audio channel. The remarkable 5.1 channels is available as well.
Add *.srt and *.ass subtitles into video
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper now supports adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle into video and merge them into one file for movie watching.Video Editor features in Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper
1) Trim and crop DVD/ Blu-Ray clips
Trim function helps you select wanted movie scenes to rip or convert at will and leave out unwanted in saved BD\DVD movies. Crop function enables you to cut off the black bars and unwanted area of the source movie easily.
2) Merge multiple video clips into one file
Tick this Merge into one file box and Pavtube application helps combine several selected video clips into one big file and convert it to your desired video format.
3) Split one large file into smaller pieces
Using the Split function, you can split the selected video file into required several smaller video clips based on the clip quantity, duration time or file you set up.
4) Add watermark
The program supports adding text, image and video watermarks to your movie and enables you to experience better video display quality on your devices.
5) Customize volume in saved file
With this feature, you are allowed to adjust the volume in BD/DVD movie before output to make sure you receive better video and audio entertainment.
The equivalent Mac version – Pavtube BDMagic for Mac
Useful Tips for Windows Users:
- Convert Blu-ray movie to Android Tablet and burn onto a DVD disc
- Backup BD/DVD to e-library server for streaming to multiple devices
- Rip Blu-rays to iTunes playable 1080p MP4 movies
- Rip Blu-ray to Surface 2 RT tablet on Windows 8.1/8
- Play MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AVC/VC-1 Blu-ray Discs or ISO on PC or Laptop
- Make full copy of Blu-ray disc in fastest and easiest way
- Rip/Convert/Shrink Blu-ray to PS3 for playback
- Play Blu-ray content with WD TV Live media player
- Digitize Blu-ray Movies for Playback on Logitech Revue Google TV in Dolby Digital 5.1
- Rip Blu-ray movies to Xvid encoded AVI video
- Backup Blu-ray Movies with only Forced Subtitles
- Copy Blu-ray main movie to M2TS video without quality loss
Useful Tips for Mac Users:
- Import Blu-ray Movie to Final Cut Studio for Editing on Mac OS X
- Rip Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 with 5.1 surround sound on Mac
- Rip Blu-ray to QuickTime MOV on Mac
- Rip and convert Blu-ray Avatar to MKV, MP4, MOV, etc. on Mac
- Convert Blu-ray to iOS devices on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
- Backup Blu-ray/DVD to AC Ryan Player on Mac for TV playback
- Enable Blu-ray playback on Mac Mini HTPC with PLEX
- Play Blu-ray movies with VLC Media Player on Mac
- How do I Back up and Burn a Blu-ray with Mac?