Adept in both stills and video arenas, the EOS M5 from Canon is a versatile mirrorless camera featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor. Combined, these technologies afford a wide sensitivity range, from ISO 100-25600, along with quick performance for up to 9 fps continuous shooting and Full HD 1080p/60 video recording. The sensor's design also provides Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which offers quick and accurate phase-detection autofocus for multimedia use. This focusing system is particularly well-suited to subject tracking, and pairs with Digital IS 5-axis image stabilization for steadier, shake-free video recording.
Canon EOS M5 can record 1080p MP4 and MOV video. After recording video, you can import them to popular editors like Pinnacle Studio for better watching. But you may failed sometimes.
- Hot search: Canon EOS M5 video to FCP X ǀ Canon EOS M5 video to Premiere Pro CC ǀ Canon EOS M5 video to Avid MC/Resolve ǀ Canon EOS M5 video to WMM
Actually, Pinnacle Studio only supports some MP4 video and MOV video. If your Canon EOS M5 video files contain other video codecs, you would encounter the video codec incompatibility issue. Fortunately, there is an easy solution for you to solve the issue. Get a professional converter app - Pavtube Video Converter and transcode Canon EOS M5 video files to Pinnacle Studio most compatible MPEG-2, which will save you both time and trouble, and all you need is to drag the result videos for prompt editing.
With this excellent converter, you can easily change Canon EOS M5 video to Pinnacle Studio friendly video format while keeping the excellent media quality. More than that, it also supports other popular video formats including MOV, MKV, MPEG, WMV... to seamlessly suit for Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Pro, etc to satisfy your diverse editing demands.
Free download this Pinnacle Studio video converter
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
How to convert and import Canon EOS M5 video files to Pinnacle Studio
Step 1. Download, install and run the Pinnacle Studio Converter; click "Add Videos" icon to load your source .mp4/.mov movies.
Step 2. Click "Format" bar and choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg)" as output format on the drop-down menu. Of course, you can also choose AVI, WMV from "Common Video" as the output format.
Tip: Click "Settings" button if you'd like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.
Step 3. Hit the convert button under the preview window, the converter will start encoding Canon EOS M5 MP4/MOV for importing to Pinnacle Studio immediately. Soon after the conversion is finished, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for edit in Pinnacle Studio 14/15/16/17 perfectly.
- Open GoPro Hero 4K MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2017 smoothly
- Import Yuneec Q500 4K video to Edius Pro 8.30 without any problems
- Edit Blackmagic MOV video with Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Import DJI Mavic Pro 4K video to iMovie on Mac for editing
- Import Sony A6500 4K video to FCP X/FCP 7/FCP 6 directly