Some users try to add MP4 video files to iTunes library and then sync them to iDevices. But when they click "add file to library" or drag the files to iTunes, nothing showed. You may say " iTunes supports MP4 format" "Why iTunes won't accept my MP4 video file? No worry, in this guide you will learn the reasons and the solution.
We all know MP4 is a common video format widely used on many devices, which has a lot of different codecs. Some codecs of MP4 are not friendly with iTunes. So sometimes you can't add MP4 to iTunes library. This not only happened on the latest iTunes 12, but iTunes 11. So if you want to add MP4 video files to iTunes, you can transcode MP4 to iTunes supported MOV, MP4, and M4V format.
Recommnd a Professional MP4 to iTunes Video Converter
In order to perform this conversion task, you'll need the solid and MP4 Video Converter - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. This program is popular for its simplicity, efficiency and quality. With it, you can do conversion from not only MP4 to iTunes, but also MKV to iTunes, AVI to iTunes, MTS to iTunes, VOB to iTunes, MOV to iTunes highly compatible MOV, MP4, M4V files without quality loss.
With it, you don't need to know what is the audio codec in the MP4 format that'll be best for your iTunes. You just need to choose the mov, mp4, m4v with one click. A while later, the video conversion will be finished and you'll be able to watch the awesome media content on iTunes without having to compromise on the quality. Plus, it offers kinds of preset profiles for media players including iPhone, iPad, QuickTime, Apple TV etc to meet your different needs. The following guide will show you how to convert MP4 to iTunes compatible format for perfect playing.
Highlights of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
- Convert MP4, MKV, AVI, MTS, MXF, FLV, WMV, XAVC, MPEG etc to iTunes supported video
- Convert MP4, MKV, AVI, MTS, MXF, FLV, WMV, XAVC, MPEG etc to iTunes, iPhone, iPad, QuickTime, Apple TV etc supported video
- Convert MP4, MKV, AVI, MTS, MXF, FLV, WMV, XAVC, MPEG etc to MP3, AAC, WMA etc
- Convert MP4 to NLEs like FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Resolve etc
- Basic (MP4) video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
- Allow you to complete the MP4 to iTunes conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
Free download this MP4 to iTunes video converter for Mac
Simple Guide to Convert unsupported MP4 video to iTunes supported video on Mac
Step 1: Import MP4 videos
Drag & drop the MP4 files to the converter, or click the "Add File" button to open the file browser window and locate the MP4 files you want to add.
Step 2: Select iTunes supported files as the output format
Now select a format to which you want to convert the unsupported MP4 video. Click "Format" drop-down menu to open the format list, and then choose a format (mp4, mov, m4v) from "Common Video" or "HD Video"category.
Step 3: Start the MP4 to iTunes conversion
Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MP4 to iTunes friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to iTunes for playback on the go.
Free download this MP4 to iTunes video converter for Windows
- Add Blu-ray/DVD to iTunes 11 with multi-tracks for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod on Mac
- Convert MKV to QuickTime on macOS Sierra
- Play Lossless FLAC Music on iPhone 7/7 Plus or other iOS devices
- How do I make MKV files playing on my PS3?
- How Can I Import 1080p MKV File into Premiere Pro CC?
- 4 Ways to Convert QuickTime to MP4 on macOS Sierra
- Feasible Ways to Play MP4 on iPhone 7/7 plus
- Convert Drone 4K to MP4 in 2K/1080p/720p
- 2017 Best 5 Tablets for Watching Movies on the move