Canon EOS C700 Highlights
- Super 35mm 4K CMOS Sensor
- 10-bit or 12-bit 4K RAW up to 120 fps (via Codex raw recorder)
- 2K RAW up to 240 fps (via Codex raw recorder)
- ProRes 4K up to 60 fps (via Codex raw recorder)
- EF Cinema Lock Type Mount (PL version available)
- Global Shutter version in 2017
- Up to 15 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 4K up to 60 fps, 2K/HD up to 240 fps
- Prores 4444 in 2K/FHD
- Proxy Recording to SD Cards
- Canon Log 2 and Canon Log 3
- XF-AVC and ProRes Recording to CFast 2.0
So you need one professional Canon EOS C700 4K to Avid Media Composer video converter, you can adopt Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac. With it, you can change your Canon EOS C700 4K video to Avid Media Composer editable format on Mac (macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion included).
See also: Canon EOS C700 4K to DaVinci Resolve, Canon C700 4K to Adobe Premiere, Canon C700 4K to Premiere Elements
Free download the 4K video to Avid Media Composer video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Step 1. Import Canon EOS C700 4K video files
Click "Add video" button to load Canon EOS C700 4K video files which are copied onto hard drive or directly drag the footage to the program. You can check the "Merge into one" box to join several video files together.
Step 2. Select Avid Media Composer as the output format
Hit Format bar to select output format. You can choose "Avid Media Composer > Avid DNxHD(*.mov)" as output format. It is an ideal and suitable editing format for Avid MC.
Tip 1. Click "Settings" button if you'd like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels. If you want to get original Canon EOS C700 4K resolution, just keep the video size as original. Or compress source 4K videos to 1080p files for smoothly editing.
Tip 2. Click "Edit selected task" button and you can trim, crop or adjust the Canon EOS C700 4K video with the built-in video editor to get the very part and effect of the video you want.
Step 3. Start Canon EOS C700 4K to Avid MC conversion
When you finish all settings, hit "Convert" button to start transcoding Canon EOS C700 4K to Avid Media Composer. You can follow the conversion process from the pop-up windows. After the conversion, it's freely to import Canon EOS C700 4K clips into Avid Media Composer for natively editing.