Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Make digital copies of DVD/Blu-ray movies for watching on tablet

This article will give you an easy way to make digital copies of DVD and Blu-ray movies so you could watch them on your tablets.

Recently, I just bought an Asus MemoPad HD 7. The screen resolution is 1600*900 and it would be a good enjoyment to watch my DVD/Blu-ray collections on it. However, most DVD and Blu-ray movies are all protected. In order to solve the problem, the only way to make it possible is making digital copies of movies I owned so I could watch them on my tablet. 



Then I googled "blu-ray ripper" online and came across this article, Pavtube BDMagic were the top pick. After owning the program, I use it to rip movies so that I coluld watch them on my new tablet while traveling. Besides, my son has a Galaxy Tab 7. He is 11 years old and uses the Tab mostly for games, although I ripped a couple of his movies for him to watch.

Here is the easy process when I use Pavtube BDMagic to do the conversion.

Step 1. After installing the program on your computer, launch it. Click "Load File" icon to load DVD/Blu-ray movies to the program. Then choose the subtitle and audio you need on the main interface.



Tip:
The "Setting" icon beside the format bar is designed for you to adjust specific video size, bitrate, frame rate, audio bitrate, channels, etc. according you own needs.

Step 2. Click "Format" bar and choose "HD Video > H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)" as the output format. This format is suitable for the new released tablet, either my Asus MemoPad HD 7 or my son's Galaxy Tab 7.



Step 3. The last and not the least step is just start the conversion by clicking the "Convert" button on the bottom right corner. 

Everything is OK! Wait for a moment and the program will finish the conversion automatically. As my own experience, the time of converting Blu-ray movies is much longer than DVD movies. When the conversion is over, hit the "Open" icon to locate the output videos, and transfer them to your tablet via USB cable.

So easy, right? I am sure even you are a fresh man of this program; you could do the conversion at ease. If you are a Mac user, it also has Mac version. Have fun of enjoying your movies on your tablet with the help of the easy-operated software.